The Turtle Healing Band Clinic (“THBC”) has shown over the past six months that a patient’s dendritic cells, harvested from autologous blood, produces IgG antibodies against SARS-CoV-2 without side-effects. THBC takes blood from patient subjects as part of a clinical study for a Dendritic Cell Vaccine (“DCV”) Protocol. Dendritic Cells were then isolated from the blood, exposed to a “spike protein” for SARS-CoV-2, and returned to the subjects via IV infusion. After 4 weeks, all subjects are found to be “positive” for the SARS-CoV-2 IgG Antibody. When lymph nodes are injected, patient subjects are often positive for antibodies within 2 weeks. These results essentially mean that such patients are now considered “recovered” from “COVID-19” and thus, are technically exempt from any vaccination requirements. What’s astonishing is that THBC has been 100% effective in helping its patient subjects achieve immune protection against SARS-CoV-2 using a natural approach without adjuvants.
Most Recent Posts
- An Oral Vaccine for COVID? April 5, 2021
- USE HOMEOPATHIC FLU for VIRUSES! March 2, 2021
- GET NATURAL ANTIBODIES for SARS-CoV-2 with DCV PROTOCOL! January 21, 2021
- DENDRITIC CELL VACCINE PROTOCOL 100% SUCCESSFUL! December 20, 2020
- NAGALASE STUDY NOW ONLINE! December 9, 2020